Dried Food targets
- Consumer shift to simple organic food
- Rapid growth of snacking & healthy fast-food industry
- Organic food ingredients
- Farmgate overproduction demanding “waste upcycle” to create new inconmestreams
- Eco-sustainable food production
The Radiant Energy Vacuum Dehydration Difference OR The NutriDry Difference
The absence of oxygen during our ultra-fast drying process protects colour, flavour and nutritional value.
Speed of process and the absence of process refrigeration equipment significantly reduces energy usage and thus carbon footprint.
Microbial Load Reduction
Our vacuum microwave drying process has the ability to gently reduce microbial load onyour product. Whilst not our main focus we can achieve a vacuum pasteurisation effect that achieves >8log bacteria count reduction.
Our unique drying technology allows us to target a specific residual moisture percentage to achieve chewy or crunchy textures as well as “ultra-dry” for subsequent milling into powder.
NUTRIDRY TECHNOLOGY BENEFITS
HIGH SPEED PROCESSING
Rapid drying with significant process time savings over other methods.
Vacuum lowers the boiling point of water contained in the product and enables us to dry at low temperatures. We rapidly remove the water without cooking effects and oxidisation – even for volatile compounds like Vitamin C.
At 85-90% efficiency microwaves offer far superior energy transfer into the product compared to other drying methods. Microwaves provide volumetric heating that is fast and very uniform. Unlike thermal energy, microwave energy can be switched and controlled instantly, allowing for far superior process control and cycle customisation.
|188 mg / 100 gr
|325 mg / 100 gr
|367 mg / 100 gr
Products from “Waste Upcycle” Produce
- Great for On-The-Go Snacking
- Fruit as primary ingredient
- Natural sugars
- Addition of starch
- Option to include protein
- Clean Label, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Allergen Free
- Segments, off-cuts or pomace
- Use in smoothie mix or as powdered ingredients
- Nutrient rich
- Retention of natural colours and flavours
- Clean Label, Single Ingredient
JERKY & SNACKS
- Crunchy and Chewy versions
- Popular for adult and youth markets
- Clean Label, single ingredient, no sugar added
- Excellent preservation of colour and natural flavours
Plant based Snacks
PEA / SOY
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING TO DRY